February 1, 2023
Here are the steps to complete YCQ’s tuition assistance application process.
Step 1 – Complete the application (link below)
Step 2 – Pay the $50 fee at the end of the application.
Step 3 – Upload the supporting documentation listed below.
We must receive all documentation or your application may not be reviewed. Please complete your tax returns as soon as possible. If your tax returns are not ready, please upload all other required documentation as soon as possible. You may upload the tax returns later when they are available.
- Federal tax returns (e.g. 1040, 1040A), from 2021 and 2022, complete and signed. Include all pages, schedules, and W-2 forms.
- All business tax return forms (e.g. 1065, 1120S, K-1), from 2021 and 2022. If you own or hold an interest in a partnership or corporation.
- Recent complete credit report for both applicant and co-applicant (Do not send just credit scores). We prefer Transunion. (Recommended and tested website – www.creditkarma.com. It is free. It is not necessary to pay or click on any ads.)
- Copies of the last four paystubs or paychecks from all employers for both parents/guardians.
- A valid driver’s license for both parents/guardians.
- Registrations for all vehicles that you own or lease.
- Annual itemized bank statements for 2022 or the past 12 months on all of your bank accounts.
- Annual itemized statements from 2022 or the past 12 months on all credit cards, (available from your credit card company).
- A recent mortgage statement, rent receipt, or cancelled check of paid rent for prior month.
- Tuition statements for all other schools for 2022-23 (not YCQ statements).
- If separated or divorced, submit a copy of the divorce decree, separation, or court order of support, verifying the party responsible for payment of tuition.
- You may include a letter of special circumstance that explains your current financial situation.
Please note: There is a $50 application fee that must accompany the application.
If for some reason you have difficulty uploading your documentation to the form, you can upload to directly to DROPBOX, you may email them to – [email protected], or bring them in to the Business Office and deliver them to Rabbi Avraham Kovitz.
All applications MUST be submitted by Wednesday, March 15, 2023
Any application received AFTER March 15, 2023, must be accompanied by a $300 fee.
If you have any questions or concerns about the application process, you may contact Rabbi Avraham Kovitz at 718-793-8500 ext. 302, or Mrs. Nissanian ext. 300, or email [email protected].