Please use the below YCQ School Health and Immunization link to submit all required documents that pertain to the health and safety of your child(ren). We have created a digital platform to make submission and monitoring of documents easier. Please review carefully and follow instructions so that we can better care for your child(ren) while they are in school. General Information will automatically be uploaded into your child’s account, please make sure all is correct.
- The school requires all students to submit an updated medical form and immunization history according to the state mandated vaccination schedule at the beginning of each school year. Please have your pediatrician complete the attached DOHMH Medical Form prior to the first day of school.
- If your child is to receive prescription medication in school, the nurse must have a doctor’s order. This is true of any medications that may need to be administered throughout the year, including eye drops, antibiotics, medications etc. Please have your doctor fill out the appropriate prescription medication form. The medication must be sent to school in the original pharmacy bottle. Additionally, because your child spends a large portion of his/her day in school, it is very important that you notify us if your child is taking any daily medication at home.
- If your child has asthma and may need treatment in school, please have your doctor complete the Asthma Action Plan form.
- A Food Allergy Action Plan and an Epinephrine permission slip are to be filled out by those who have food allergy reactions that require intervention, such as an EpiPen and/or Benadryl. Please have your physician review these forms and submit, along with any medication.
- Permission for over-the-counter medication.
- There will be no catch-up schedules accepted. All students are required to have all immunizations up-to-date prior to school entry.
According to Public health law section 2164, there are no religious exemptions from required vaccines for school attendance.
If you have any concerns regarding your child, please do not hesitate to call us at school. We are looking forward to a healthy and rewarding year for your child.
Thank you in advance for your timely cooperation in sending in all forms.
Director of Immunizations and Compliance
718.793.8500 ext. 336
YCQ School Nurse
For all medical questions
718.793.8500 ext. 314
YCQ Immunization Policy
Yeshiva of Central Queens adheres to the NYS Law and immunization policy, procedures, and requirements of the Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DOHMH).
To read the policies please click on the links below: