Instructions Tuition Assistance 2020-2021
February 13, 2020
This will update YCQ’s tuition assistance application process. Please complete the questionnaire, pay the $35 fee, complete the covid addendum, and then upload the supporting documentation listed below directly to the YCQ Portal on the next tab to finalize the process. We must receive all documentation or your application may not be reviewed. Please complete your tax returns as soon as possible. If your tax returns are not ready, please upload all other required documentation as soon as possible, you may upload the tax returns later when they are available.
- Federal tax returns (e.g. 1040, 1040A), completed and signed, from 2018 & 2019. Include all schedules and W-2 forms.
- All business tax return forms (e.g. 1065, 1120S, K-1), from 2018 & 2019, if you own or hold an interest in a partnership or corporation.
- Recent complete credit report for both applicant and co-applicant (Do not send credit scores); preferably from Transunion (recommended and tested website – www.creditkarma.com. It is free. It is not necessary to pay or click on any ads)
- Copies of the last four paystubs or paychecks from all employers for both parents/guardians.
- A valid driver’s license for both parents/guardians.
- Registrations for all vehicles that you own or lease.
- Annual itemized bank statements for 2019 or the past 12 months on all of your bank accounts.
- Annual itemized statements from 2019 or the past 12 months on all credit cards, available from your credit card company.
- A recent mortgage statement, rent receipt, or cancelled check of paid rent for prior month.
- Tuition statements for all other schools for 2019-20 (Not YCQ statements).
- If separated or divorced, submit a copy of the divorce decree, separation, or court order of support, verifying the party responsible for payment of tuition.
- You may include a letter of special circumstance that explains your current situation financially.
If for some reason you have difficulty uploading your documentation to the YCQ portal, you may email them to – [email protected], or bring them in to the Business Office and deliver them to Rabbi Avraham Kovitz or Mr. Moshe Weinstock.
Please note: There is a $35 application fee that must accompany the application.
All applications must be submitted by Thursday, March 26, 2020. The $250 administrative fee will be removed from your tuition contract only if your tuition assistance application and all documentation are submitted before deadline. If you have any questions or concerns about the application process, you may contact Rabbi Avraham Kovitz at 718-793-8500 ext. 302, or Mr. Weinstock ext. 335, or email [email protected].